Monday, June 09, 2008

Colors! Nintendo DS a portable sketchbook



Today I finally got my R4 Revolution cartrige for the Slot-1 of the Nintendo DS/lite.
And instantly installed this nifty application called: Colors.
I had to read quite a bit of articles and forums in the internet how to get everything together and working.

So here I give a shopping-list what to do step by step:

1) get a Nintendo DS
2) buy the R4 Revolution Slot-1
3) buy a MircoDS memory (ONLY 2 Gig working with Colors!...I read there are some issues with bigger sized memory cards??!!!!)
4) put the Sortware of the R4 Revolution to your mircoSD card either by using the USB-Stick or the ScanDisk-Adapter!
5) install Colors in the root directory of the microSD card.

Where to get colors? -> Google it :)

Some of my stuff can be seen here:
MY SKETCHES
This link can now also be found to the right under "My portable SKETCHES"

Some talking correction:
..I meant barely..not rarely -excuse me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]buy duloxetine
[/url] Cymbalta 30mg
duloxetine generic
ariclaim 60 mg absetzen